List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: UFS endian-ness
From:       "M. Warner Losh" <imp () bsdimp ! com>
Date:       2005-07-31 3:18:39

In message: <42EC19DF.3020306@samsco.org>
            Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org> writes:
: M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > In message: <42EBDC29.2070603@san.rr.com>
: >             Jeremy Baggs <jbaggs@san.rr.com> writes:
: > :   I was wondering if anyone has done any recent work with, or knows how
: > : (non-)trival it would be adding support for mounting big-endian UFS
: > : filesystems,  such as the one in use on os X.
: >
: > It is trivial.  NetBSD just does the swapping on input or output and
: > the diffs to do it were small.
: >
: > Warner
:
: Do their patches include UFS2 and EA support?

I checked prior to ufs2 being imported...

Warner