List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: OpenBSD's netcat in base or ports?
From:       "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh () queasyweasel ! com>
Date:       2005-01-30 9:21:02

I agree.  FWIW, we bundled netcat in with Mac OS X's base distribution
in Panther.  I got a lot of requests for it before that and it's
already come in handy several times, so I don't regret the decision at
all.  FreeBSD would benefit from having it in the base system.

- Jordan

--
Jordan K. Hubbard
Engineering Manager, BSD technology group