List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    5.1 nss-ldap
From:       omestre () freeshell ! org
Date:       2003-06-27 14:40:27

 hi,
 I have a FreeBSD 5.1 box running with ldap authentication... is fine.
 The only problem is about the groups.
 I have one ldap server, and linux clients and FreeBSD ones. The ldap.conf
file that i have in the FreeBSD 5.1 machines is the same of the linux clients.
 In the linux clients environment, the complementary groups are showed, but in
the FreeBSD machines don't. Just the primary group is showed.
 I think that it should work in the both systems. Maybe some hacking in the ldap.conf
file, but... in the linux works!

 any ideas?

 Thanks, and sorry by the english. i hope that you can understand...

---