List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: patch: (forw) linux_sigvec.c
From:       Pawel Jakub Dawidek <nick () garage ! freebsd ! pl>
Date:       2003-02-26 13:50:22

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 02:39:34PM +0100, Martin Blapp wrote:
+> > Nice work, I'm wondering if something will be ever commited:)
+>
+> Of course it will be committed ! But many of us are rather
+> busy, that explains why you don't get instant feedback sometimes.
+>
+> And I really really think that you need a mentor to be able to
+> be a src committer. I'll ask whoever I can.

Hmm, sounds cool:)

+> > Better solution is created separated memory zones for main host and every
+> > jail, look at my patch agains 5.0-CURRENT:
+> >
+> >	http://garage.freebsd.pl/privipc.tbz=20
+> >	http://garage.freebsd.pl/privipc.README
+>
+> Ehrm. This patch is still against STABLE. Can you make a version
+> for 5.X (shouldn't be that hard) which we can review and commit ?

When I announced this patch, I've wrote, that I could prepare patches
against -CURRENT when somebody review those against -STABLE:)

+> Can you change your homepage to reflect which parts are for 4.X and
+> 5.X ? Cool homepage btw, many cool patches on it ;)

Hmm, I'll think this over.

+> I'll test it this evening on a old STABLE box.

Thanks!

--
Pawel Jakub Dawidek
UNIX Systems Administrator