List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    new freebsd distribution...
From:       Diego Montalvo <diego () earthoid ! org>
Date:       2003-02-25 22:30:41

Hello,

I am wanting to start a new distribution of FreeBSD,
which will in short run on the FreeBSD kore, but will consist of a
completely redesigned installation and driver setup layer.

The "blue lagoon" distribution, will not only consist
of a graphical setup interface, but it will also allow easier: driver
, port, x windows setup, etc...

Another improvement would be better interface for
disabled users: larger fonts, colors, etc....

The project is still in the green, but I am seeking
help on getting this project started.

I have worked on a graphical illustration, I can
provide it upon request.

Cheers,

Diego Montalvo