List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Touchpad program
From:       rocket () galileo ! edu
Date:       2003-02-25 18:09:05

I want to make a program (or pseudo-device) to emulate the scrolling wheel in my
laptop touchpad (alps), the same way it is done in the windows drivers: if you
drag your finger along the right side it will act as the wheel scrolling. I had
been looking into psm, atkbd and atkbdc but I still don't know where to really
start.  If some one could give me a basic help to where to start looking or to
what files I shoul look at, it would be very helpfull. Thanks in advance.

Please CC to my address as I am not currently subscribed to this list.

Rodrigo F.