List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Jdk13/14 still hangs in 4.8 Prerelease. Outstanding Fix needs to be committed.
From:       Murray Stokely <murray () FreeBSD ! ORG>
Date:       2003-02-25 14:56:17

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 01:10:25PM +0100, Martin Blapp wrote:
> To tell the short story. Linux-mozilla works like a charm as root, but it
> doesn't as a user if you have a java-applet.

  This has been a problem for years and it affects other Linux
appications such as LabView.  There is some commented out code in
linux_sched_getscheduler() function that provides the proper
functionality.  It's unclear to me why the code was commented out in
the first place, but it would be really nice to get that resolved once
and for all.

    - Murray