List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Also MAXLOGNAME (was SYS_NMLN ...)
From:       Laurent Sansonetti <laurent () datarescue ! be>
Date:       2002-03-29 20:16:10

Hello,

Matthias Buelow> I've just sent in a PR regarding this;

What a luck ! I have also noticed that MAXLOGNAME (<sys/param.h>)
have different values according to FreeBSD and OpenBSD.

It's quite annoying when trying to make a low-level networked
application ;)

Cheers,

--
Sansonetti Laurent - http://lrz.linuxbe.org