List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: 4.4-STABLE crashes - suspects new ata-driver over wd-drivers
From:       Søren Schmidt <sos () freebsd ! dk>
Date:       2001-12-31 13:22:38

It seems Nils Holland wrote:
> root@poison> pciconf -r -b pci0:0:0 0x0:0xff

Thanks! this was a kernel without the corruption fix, and it shows
that you need it, the MWQ bug has been fixed in your BIOS...

I have a new improved patch in the works that covers more chipset
comboes, it'll go into -current shortly, and I hope to get
permission to get it in 4.5, but so far the RE@ doesn't respond...

-Søren