List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: TAILQ
From:       sridharv () ufl ! edu
Date:       2001-12-29 1:04:28

http://www.rocketaware.com/man/man3/queue.3.htm
the macro names as such are quite explanatory.. but i
am sure the wbove link would be useful..

Quoting Aleksander Rozman
<aleksander.rozman@hermes.si>:

> Hi !
>
> I have finally started with my work on that protocol
I was telling you
> about
> (ax.25), but now I have come to a problem. Some of
old structs for
> networking were changed and now they use TAILQ
macros. There is almost no
> information about this macros, so I am quite in
dark... I looked at source
> code, but I am still putting something wrong in, so
I ghet a lot of errors.
> Is there any tutorial avaialable on how to use them
(with samples would be
> best)...
>
> Thanks for help.
> Andy

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-hackers" in the body of
the message

The fastest way to change is to laugh at your own
folly - Who moved my cheese