List:       freebsd-fs
Subject:    UFS SU+J Will it cause data loss under certain circumstances? Or accidentally damage the file system
From:       YUANRUI via freebsd-fs <freebsd-fs () freebsd ! org>
Date:       2021-04-06 12:31:06

I have a virtual machine and I have saved a snapshot. It seems that after panic, the \
file system is damaged, and I cannot successfully repair the file system using \
journal (SU+J).

Another example is that you are using youtube-dl to download a file, and then the \
system panic, the file system is damaged and cannot be repaired after restart.

Can SU+J not handle the power outage problem correctly?