List:       freebsd-fs
Subject:    review of fuse filesystem patches
From:       Rick Macklem <rmacklem () uoguelph ! ca>
Date:       2015-12-21 23:37:36

Hi,

I have just put two patches for fuse up:
- adding extended attribute support D4672
- adding advisory byte range file locking D4673

I need these (and some more patches to come) in fuse
so that I use GlusterFS to create a pNFS server cluster.

Any reviews/testing of these patches would be appreciated.

I won't be in a position to commit any of this to -head
until at least April, so there is no rush.

Thanks, rick