List:       freebsd-fs
Subject:    You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip.
From:       "Quintilla Tiana" <qsadrkflm () classifiedtoday ! com>
Date:       2006-09-20 7:23:42

HOT   ALERT - THIS ONE IS STILL CLIMBING THE CHARTS
ALERT --  BREAKING MARKET NEWS REPORT ---- WBRS.PK

Company Name: WILD BRUSH ENERGY
Lookup: WBRS.PK
Current Price: .05
Expected: STEADILY CLIMB FOR THE TOP

Breaking News:  Wild Brush Acquires Additional Powder River Oil & Gas Lease

Wild Brush Energy (PINKSHEETS: WBRS) announces the purchase of an additional Powder \
River Basin Federal Oil & Gas Lease in  the State of Wyoming. The lease is located on \
the eastern side of the Basin in Weston County. This is the fifth lease the Company  \
now controls in the region.

Wild Brush maintains its expansion strategy through acquisition of low risk, high \
probability oil and gas properties in proven regions such as Powder River basin. Wild \
Brush will continue to concentrate on the Powder River Basin area, due to the number \
of lease acre ages it currently controls.

The Powder River Basin claims a high probability rate of discoveries and proven \
production as demonstrated by such companies as  Chevron and Western Gas. There are \
presently over 12,000 gas wells, in addition to nearly 400 new wells monthly, \
producing over  330 billion cubic feet annually, in an area with an estimated 32 \
trillion cubic feet of natural gas.

About WBRS.PK
Wild Brush Energy is a diversified energy company whose primary goal is to identify \
and develop Oil & Coalbed Methane sites within the  State of Wyoming. In addition, \
Wild Brush Energy continues to evaluate clean air alternative energy producing \
technologies such as Wind  Power. Wild Brush trades in the U.S. under the symbol \
"WBRS."

WATCH THIS STOCK GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Oh you have to see it (up 300%) the results speak for themselves

-----------------------
Sour as a green apple.   You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Your ass is \
grass. Water under the bridge. Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. When the \
cows come home.  That's a whole new can of worms.   Shiver me timber. Sweet as apple \
pie.   Spring rain, Fall gold. Read the tea leaves. Sweet as honey.   We hung them \
out to dry.  Which came first, the chicken or the egg. The sharper is the berry, the \
sweeter is the wine. Tossed around like a hot potato.   Spring forward fall back. You \
can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  Spill the beans.

There is always next year.   Thick as a brick.   Welcome to my garden.  Speak softly \
and carry a big stick.   Want my place in the sun.  A rose is a rose is a rose. \
Spring rain, Fall gold. We hung them out to dry.  You can't squeeze blood out of a \
turnip. Putting the cart before the horse. Spring to mind.   Worry often gives a \
small thing a big shadow. A place in the sun.   Some like carrots others like \
cabbage. Top of the morning.    Welcome to my garden.  The way to a man's heart is \
through his stomach.