List:       freebsd-fs
Subject:    LFFS
From:       Andriy Gapon <avg () icyb ! net ! ua>
Date:       2005-03-16 8:38:49

Several USENIX papers describe or reffer to LFFS-file and LFFS-wafs
journaling filesystems built on top of FFS. Unfortunately, I could not
find any additional information on the internet.
I am curious what is the status of these filesystems and their
implementations ? Are they purely academic research or are there any
plans to put them into production use ? What is their source code
availability ?

--
Andriy Gapon