List:       freebsd-firewire
Subject:    Firewire Work
From:       Sean Bruno <sean.bruno () dsl-only ! net>
Date:       2009-10-01 16:42:26

I moved to a seperate tracking branch at:
	http://svn.freebsd.org/base/projects/sbruno_firewire

I'm trying to keep a patchset at:
	http://consultcsg.com/firewire.diff

Right now, this patchset should allow the systems that hang with
"xpt_config" timeouts to boot normally.  They may be non-function with
regards to firewire as I have hacked in a timeout to resume processing.

If this patchset allows your system to boot, I would love to know so
that I can continue to hack upon your machine and figure out what needs
to be adjusted to allow normal booting.

Sean