List:       freebsd-emulation
Subject:    Awareness Campaign
From:       "Leonie Botha" <leonie () hsa-helpsa ! co ! za>
Date:       2016-09-30 8:47:32

Helping SA's Love and Relief Projects.

We wish to take this opportunity, to make you aware of our two extra special \
projects.

1. Helping SA's Cancer Awareness Campaign

Helping SA is having a cancer awareness campaign to raise funds for children with \
cancer in state hospitals. There are many children without comfortable pajamas for \
their stay in hospital, they also do not have much to keep them busy and their little \
minds off, of what they are going through, the funds raised through this campaign \
will be used to buy the children clothing and toys and will also assist with the \
traveling for the children and their parents to and from the hospital. As they are \
already so scared and unsure of the future we believe it's important for the \
children's parents to be able to visit and be with them, and know that transport \
costs can become very difficult between home, hospital and work, especially if they \
have little to start with, we also assist with healthy balanced food parcels for \
these families for when the children gets back home, food to eat is one less worry \
for these families and children already going through this difficult time and who is \
already struggling. It becomes a far greater need to lift up the spirits of the \
children and their families. With this project in 2015 we made a lot of children \
smile and just for that minute or two they forgot about their pain and the scariness \
of what they are going through, we also did not just do this for children with cancer \
but also with other children that is ill or has dread diseases.

We will be doing the same this year to focus on all children to make what they are \
going through easier for them. The fundraising for this project will be done by \
asking for a R100 donation, you can do a bank transfer to help us save on cost so \
that we can help so many more, in return you will receive a cancer awareness brochure \
explaining all the cancers and symptoms as well as a handmade ribbon keyring of your \
choice that we hope you will wear with pride knowing that you made a difference in \
someone's life, and an invoice to claim back from tax.  You can give hope where there \
is none!!  Purple - General Cancer awareness,                 Gold - Cancer in \
children awareness, Pink - Breast Cancer awareness,                           Light \
Blue - Prostate Cancer awareness,  Green - Kidney Cancer awareness,                   \
Red - Blood Cancer awareness, White - Lung Cancer Awareness,                          \
Orange - Leukemia Awareness, Yellow - Bone Cancer Awareness,                   Black \
- Melanoma Cancer Awareness, Teal - Ovarian Cancer Awareness,                   Peach \
- Uterine Cancer Awareness Lime Green - Lymphoma Cancer Awareness,                \
Dark Blue - Colon Cancer Awareness Grey - Brain Cancer Awareness

2. Helping SA's Children in Need

There are hundreds of families that struggle on a daily basis with no food or \
clothing for them and their children, a lot of these families live in horrific \
conditions.

We at the Helping SA are trying to change the fortune of these individuals and their \
run of bad circumstances by doing the following:

We help them with food parcels, clothing, toiletries, blankets, etc. We assist \
families with children, this way we keep the family together, the children are not \
taken away from their parents due to them struggling financially, we only get \
involved with families where the parents are willing to make a difference in their \
own lives and that needs just that little bit extra help, to feed and take care of \
their children, ensuring their children can't be removed from them because with our \
assistance, the children are fed and clothed, the family are able to grow till the \
point where our help is not needed anymore and we can move on to other families.

We are also in the process of trying to help people that are willing to help \
themselves, by assisting them in finding employment.

Providing a basic food parcels per family is costly and we need sponsors. A food \
parcel with just the bare essentials cost's us R1800.00 per family per month.

The fundraising for this project will be done by asking for a R100 donation, in \
return you will receive a Hope Ribbon (Silver) keyring and an invoice to claim back \
from tax, please help us to keep families together. Donations received towards our \
children in need project will be used to buy school clothes and shoes, stationary and \
food, this project will assist families with children as well as children safety \
houses and orphanages.

If you are doing a donation through the bank for any-one of these two worthy \
projects, please reply to this email with your details and postal address to ensure \
you receive your Invoice and ribbon.

Because we buy in bulk we are able to assist more with less;

 ·        R50 –       2 Children / Elderly have food for 1 day

 ·        R 100 –    2 Children / Elderly have food for 2 days

 ·        R 500 –    2 Children / Elderly have food for 10 days

 ·        R 1000 –  2 Children / Elderly have food for 20 days

 ·        R5000 –   2 Children / Elderly have food for 3 months

 ·        R10'000 – 2 Children / Elderly have food for 6 Months (186 days)

To view our NPO and Section 18A certificate please visit our website, while you are \
visiting please enjoy our photos and videos. (To receive copies of our certificates / \
proof of registration, accounting letters etc. you can also email admin (@) \
hsa-team.co.za / admin (@) helpingsa.co.za or reply to this email requesting \
documents) Hope you can find it your heart to assist with these projects.

ABSA
HELPING SA
ACC NR; 4080925296
BRANCH: HORISON, 632005
CURRENT ACCOUNT
PLEASE USE REFERENCE LC AND YOUR NAME OR COMPANY NAME
WHEN DOING A TRANSFER - THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE
We would like this project to go on for a long time, so that it can really make an \
impact on the ones we assist, thus we do have debit facilities now, if you would like \
to assist this project more than once we would really appreciate it, you can request \
a debit order form by email.

Yours Faithfully
Leonie Botha
Vice-Chairperson/Fundraiser
Helping SA
081 703 6774
Fax: 086 509 9871
Alternative email: leonie (@) helpingsa.co.za / leonie (@) hsa-team.co.za
Web:  (www) helping-sa.co.za
NPO:  115-333
PBO: 930043138
"Generosity consists not the sum given, but the manner in which it is bestowed"

If you wish not to receive emails from me, please reply with a blank email and I will \
never email you again, we do not mean to spam anyone we are just trying to assist as \
many as possible. Thanking you in advance. OR UNSUBSCRIBE    We rather email than \
trouble you on the phone while you are busy this way you can decide when you have \
time to go through our email.