List:       freebsd-emulation
Subject:    Re: Troubles with VirtualBox 4.3.26
From:       Ivo Karabojkov <karabojkov () kit ! bg>
Date:       2015-03-30 20:05:40

I tried to reproduce your problem yesterday by:
1. Installing VirtualBox 4.26 on a system where it was not installed before
2. Upgrading VirtualBox 4.24 to 4.26 on another system running in a
production environment.
Both systems are FreeBSD 10.1-Release with latest updates (via
freebsd-update) 64 bit and without X. VirtualBox runs in headless mode.
I succeeded in both cases, both systems are running well and no problems
at all.
Considering the message by Christoph Moench-Tegeder:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-emulation/2015-March/012390.html
-
I have no OpenSSL from ports built.
I hope this might help as VirtualBox is very important for FreeBSD
"completeness".

P.S. Sorry, I've messed up with the "reply to list" again...