List:       freebsd-emulation
Subject:    dchagin/lemul panic
From:       abi <abi () abinet ! ru>
Date:       2015-01-31 10:38:56

Hello.

This is my first port to mailing lists, so if I do something wrong,
don't blame me. I tried to test lemul branch to see how things are
getting better with linux emulation.

The first program I started (it wants epoll, so crashes under RELENG)
resulted in panic somewhere deep in linuxulator code.
http://i.imgur.com/1CfRhpd.png

Maybe this can point to possible bug. I compiled amd64 version of lemul.