List:       freebsd-emulation
Subject:    As seen on Oprah and 20/20 $15,000.00 before Xmas
From:       "David W. Wieburg" <beabundant () airswap ! com>
Date:       2006-12-03 8:00:00

HELLO, THIS IS NOT SPAM. YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE A MEMBER OR \
SIGNUP OF MY FFA TRWV. ===========================================Make at least \
$15,000 before CHRISTMASAS SEEN ON OPRAH & 20/20 $40,000 IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN \
TWO WEEKS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AS \
SEEN ON OPRAH! $40K IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT! (this really does work)That's Right \
$40,000 dollars in your PayPal account and that's NO BULL! AND IT WAS PROVEN ON \
OPRAH, NATIONAL TV & IT'S COMPLETELY LEGAL! $10 Dollars!...That's all it cost!To get \
started copy this whole page and paste it in an e-mail to edit it. Simply follow the \
instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have at least $40,000 dollars in \
your PayPal account. Most people respond to this program because of the low \
investment and high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can \
generate from this becau!  se you can do it over and over.If you follow the \
instructions, you will reach thousands of people!Honesty, Faith, and Integrity make \
this system work. I think everyone has heard of "PayPal". Anyone with an e-mail \
address can join for FREE! So if you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing \
you need to do is sign up. Click the paypal linkwww.Paypal.comTEAM WORK MAKES THIS \
DREAM WORK!Send a $5.00 dollar donation from your PayPal account to THE FIRST email \
address on the list along with a note saying "Please add me to your list". Now send \
the SECOND $5.00 donation and email to the 5th person on the list saying "Thanks I've \
joined. Please add me to your list". This rewards the person who notified you about \
this opportunity and keeps them up to date on the letters progress.Remove the 1st \
email address from the list and move each address up to the next position. Then, add \
your email address in the 5th position.Next, put the word out because...you got it, \
you will be receivin!  g lots of $5 payments for being in the 5th position.This is a \
key fact or to the success of this program, IMMEDIATE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT! When \
just two people join you get back your $10 investment! Everything after that is PURE \
PROFIT!This two payment method rewards the first person for putting their time into \
marketing this opportunity and it ensures that the newest addition to the list will \
work just as hard! Teamwork at its Finest!Here is the list:1. info@be-abundant.com2. \
ras_freedom@yahoo.com3. dr.ecks@hotmail.com4. gabbyads2@yahoo.com5. \
tomtaylor@airswap.comNext send out this letter until you get at least 20 "Thanks \
I'vejoined" emails. The fifth person is the monitor of this list! When your name is \
in the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you 5 dollars! You get out of life \
what you put into it...and what goes around comes around. That describes this \
opportunity in a nutshell!DO NOT TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN FIFTH PLACE  WITHOUT PAYING, \
AS PAYPALWILL AUTOMATICALLY NOTICE THIS AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND POSSIBLYPURSUE \
LEGAL ACTI!  ON , SINCE THIS IS A LEGITIMATE PROGRAM, AND THEY ARE PART OF \
IT!TESTIMONIALS:Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC:I only have one thing to say to you... OH \
MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like theinstructions said. \
Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back my account had over $32,000 dollars \
in it already and the money was still coming!I'm still floating on air (especially \
with my new car). I thought the 'guardian' system sounded cheesy, but now I realize \
it is the formula that makes this letter really work! THANKS!I know that you have \
seen this on Oprah, 20/20 or read about it in the Wall Street Journal. You have \
probably received junk mail and currently receive emails about this simple program, \
but just delete them. I know I have! But this time I decided to give it a try. With \
the internet you can speed this message around the world and it's only a $10.00 \
investment!Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be \
very glad yo!  u did when it starts to work. Remember, all you're going to be out of
pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking \
thousands of dollars into your PayPal account!Wishing you Success & Prosperity!Regina \
WallaceQuick Overview:STEP 1. Set up your PayPal account www.paypal.com, if you don't \
already have one, and send the top name (1st person) $5.00dollars.DON'T FORGET to \
include "Please add me to your list".STEP 2. Send the other $5.00 dollars and an \
e-mail stating "Thank you I've Joined" to the 5th name on the list.STEP 3. Remove the \
top name, bump the other 4 names up 1 placeand place your name in the bottom slot - \
you will receive a minimum of $100.00 or more from your efforts.STEP 4. Keep sending \
the letter until you get 20, "Thank you I've joined" replies in your inbox. In \
addition, take advantage of the internet by posting your message on message boards \
found by searching via your favorite search engine. Post this to 200 (yes, 200) or \
more, and watch your account dollars soar!Go to any search engine (Yahoo, !  Google, \
etc.) and search phrases like "millionaire message board" or "money making message \
board" or "opportunity message board", etc. You will get thousands of sites to choose \
from. Another great site is www.craigslist.org You can list your info in lots of \
different areas of that site. Lots of great response from there!HEY! YOU COULD HAVE \
ALL THAT MONEY BEFORE CHRISTMAS.GOOD LUCK SINCERLYBuzzPS. From Dr. EcksIf you need to \
make some big money before Christmastake this and run with it. It really works!Set up \
your PayPal account here:www.paypal.com \