List:       freebsd-emulation
Subject:    [fwd] Your PR man
From:       "qptpas xdobeiaxb" <eqptyncfai () ownbyinsurance ! com>
Date:       2006-05-28 17:13:24

CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE
Get CTXE First Thing Today,

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.53 GET IT N0W!

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something very \
important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek . And it will go all week \
so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, \
development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Recent News
Cantex Energy Corp. Announces Completion of the GPS Survey Today and the Mobilization \
of Seismic Crews for Big Canyon 2D Swath, Management would like to report The GPS \
surveying of our Big Canyon 2D Swath Geophysical program is being completed today. \
The crew that has been obtained to conduct the seismic survey (Quantum Geophysical) \
will be mobilizing May 30 (plus or minus 2 days) to the Big Canyon Prospect. It will \
take the crews about 3 to 4 days to get all the equipment (cable and geophones) laid \
out on the ground and then another day of testing so we should be in full production \
mode on or around the 4th or 5th of June. Once the first of three lines are shot we \
will then get data processed and report progress on a weekly basis.

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase of \
Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big \
Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the \
acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the attention \
of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently inquired into \
various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to \
support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small independent \
oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the last \
under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks and the \
industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the various structures \
within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on \
our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors \
with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we embark on \
the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots (which \
will be recorded and published on the company website), publication placements, \
introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in an effort to \
optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

GET IN NOW

Happy memorial day

Thick as a brick.   Survival of the fittest.   A rose is a rose is a rose. A weed is \
no more than a flower in disguise.  To rule the mountains is to rule the river.   \
Pull it up by the roots. Still waters run deep. Ugly as a mud fence. Stand your \
ground. A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   You say potayto, I say potahto. To gild \
refined gold, to paint the lily. To rule the mountains is to rule the river.   This \
is for the birds.   Take time to smell the roses. Weed out. Rain, rain go away; come \
again some other day. Pull it up by the roots. Wrinkled as a prune. Stone cold sober. \
Wait and see.  Under the weather. Spring rain, Fall gold. You have to separate the \
chaff from the wheat.