List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Website Feedback
From:       Ez Javachat <ezjavachat () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-12-19 17:32:31

Hello,
  We love Free BSD.. is there any way that you can add a live chat room on the \
website so that developers a like can chat live?  Our java irc client is located at \
ezjavachat.com and our servers all run Free BSD!  It's very simple to add the \
chatroom... just copy and paste the html code into your website.  It's safe and \
secure!  Please consider this and email back with any questions.  Also, we have a \
team of moderators that will make sure the chatroom is under control 24/7!  Thanks.
Very Respectfully,
Matt