List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Canadian Cruise Employment Opportunity
From:       Mrs margret Kane  <shippingjob0012 () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2010-03-26 16:56:22

Canadian Cruise Employment Opportunity
Training /Employment Programme
Starboard Cruise Services,
2364 7th Concession, Site , 6 Comp 10
RR 8 Msc Millarville Millarville Ab Tol 1k0
Directory:    568512457
Toll Free For US/Canada:615-468-8961
 Canada

Canadian Cruise Employment Opportunity

Dearest One,
I Am Mrs Margret, the Manager Royal CruiseShip International Services  Canada. Our \
company need's worker's both men and women from all part's of the World to work and \
live on board Ship, We will help to bring you over here in Canada  through the \
Authority of the Canadian Labours Organization .We will pay for your ticket and you \
will get your Visa from our Canadian Embassy in your country,

Our company will help you and send an invitation letter to you so that you will be \
able to get Employment visa there in our Embassy in your country, If you are \
interested Kindly contact us via mail :  royalcruiseshipping@yahoo.ca

Thanks from Royal Cruise Shipping line

Mrs.Margret Kane .

Manager.