List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Leftover @*@ variables in man pages
From:       Yuri Pankov <yuri () darklight ! org ! ru>
Date:       2007-07-19 17:35:06

Hi list,

I have submitted doc/114711 recently while I was reading terminfo(5),
but there seems to be much more such leftover @*@ variables in man pages
(mostly installed by ncurses). Most of them can be found with
zgrep -rE '@[A-Z_]+@' /usr/share/man/
(with some exceptions, of course). Hence the question - is it somehow
intentional or patches are welcome in such cases, cause it looks really
ugly?

TIA,
Yuri