List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Re: docs/38772: firewall_type feature not mentioned on Handbook's
From:       Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-28 22:10:22

The following reply was made to PR docs/38772; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux@gmail.com>
To: s.mazeland@xs4all.nl
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/38772: firewall_type feature not mentioned on Handbook's firewalls page
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:09:50 -0800

 Sorry, I'm not really appropriate for this task.  My knowledge of the
 firewall is cursory at best.  I only stumbled across the
 firewall_types by reading the source when trying to setup a firewall.
 :-/

 Best Regards,
 -jj

 --
 I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
 still get through.