List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    A New docbook.css
From:       "Nigel Weeks" <nigel () e-easy ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-06-16 5:50:52

I had a little play with your docbook.css file, and came up with something
you might like.

Here's a demo of it - I did attach it to my original email, but it was
rejected due to the fact that it contained an attachment.
http://www.aims.com.au/nigel/freebsd/

Pop it in a document folder(backup your old one), and see what you think!

ps. It's got unix endlines(done on FreeBSD...) ;-)

Nige.

Nigel Weeks
E-Easy
15 Wellington St. Launceston Tas 7250