List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Request
From:       "Lim Ting Ping Unix" <ltp_86 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-03-05 14:41:31

S no : tp/01/2001

FreeBSD HQ

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am TingPing.I Am currently thinking of improving the speed of freebsd and
promoting freebsd by setting up a server specially for the sake of FreeBSD.I
hope you will give me the support by approving my request.By the way i am
from Singapore.Please do consider and get back to me when the decision is
up.Thank You.

Yours sincerely
TingPing- Lover of UNIX