List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Re: suggestions
From:       Eivind Eklund <eivind () yes ! no>
Date:       1998-03-18 13:17:00

On Wed, Mar 18, 1998 at 06:42:31AM +1100, Sue Blake wrote:
> Is there time to make a few minor changes to the handbook before the next CD
> or not?
>
> I'd have time to look through the handbook on Thursday and report anything
> that looks urgent to me. Worth bothering? Worth rushing?

There is probably a chance of some changes, yes.  The handbook usually is
one of the things we can change latest.

Come up with diffs that implement the things you want, and they'll go in (at
least for empty sections, I can more or less guarantee this.  For other
sections, it is likely, but not certain).

Eivind.