List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    How can I help?
From:       "Raymond Watts" <raymondwatts () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1997-10-17 9:06:28

     Was reading your web site (nice layout! [kudos to
Webmaster/Webmistress]) and in several places have noticed that you are
asking for help. Cool, I'm looking for a project...maybe we can be of
mutual help. Don't know what you might need, but if I can, I'd like to
help out. If this is agreeable to you, e-mail me and lets see what
happens.

                                               Luck to ya,
                                               Raymond Watts