List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Re: English version of IIJ-PPP doc
From:       Chuck Robey <chuckr () glue ! umd ! edu>
Date:       1996-09-29 2:12:48

On Sun, 29 Sep 1996, Masafumi NAKANE/[ISO-2022-JP] 中根雅文 wrote:

> Hi,
>
>      With a lot of help, I have translated the IIJ-PPP User's
> Reference to English.  (It was originally written in Japanese.)
> Although there is one LaTeX problem left, I decided to make it
> available to the public.

This is funny.  It's a great service, but after struggling for 2 years, I
finally get my ppp working correctly.  2 hours later the manual shows up.
Murphy is somewhere laughing himself silly.

This isn't to detract from what you did, which is a signal service to
FreeBSDers.

>      If you are interested, get it from:
>
> http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~max/iijppp-doc.tar.gz --- LaTeX source
> http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~max/iijppp-doc.ps.gz --- PostScript version
>
> It is a little more than 70 pages.

>           Masafumi NAKANE, Keio Univ., Dept. of Environmental Information
> E-Mail : max@wide.ad.jp / max@FreeBSD.ORG
> [URL] :  http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~max/

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |