List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Re: crossed link
From:       pbaril () nunanet ! com (P !  BARIL)
Date:       1996-09-24 6:18:17

>On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Doug White (dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu) wrote:
>It's working fine on www.freebsd.org, and OK on www.ca. too.

Greetings Doug,

I pointed you to the wrong page last night.  The error actually forked from

http://www.ca.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook7.html#7

not  <../handbook/install.html>  as mistakenly indicated last night.

Though confirmed still that way earlier this evening, I notice it's been
fixed as of a few minutes ago.  Per your advice, however, I will switch to
www.freebsd.org

Txs

pb