List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Dialup & SLIP docs in the handbook
From:       Guy Helmer <ghelmer () alpha ! dsu ! edu>
Date:       1996-02-20 15:35:20

I've seen several messages go by over the past month mentioning that the
dialup and SLIP docs need to be re-written, but I have not received any
recent critiques/suggestions for the docs (SLIP Server setup and Dialup
configuration) that I have written for these areas.

Does anyone have any general comments or critiques about these two docs
(sections 10.4 and 11.4 in the Handbook)?  Or should someone else take
these sections and rewrite them?

Confused,
Guy

Guy Helmer, Dakota State University Computing Services - ghelmer@alpha.dsu.edu