List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Handbook: PPP server
From:       Jeremy Childs <jeremyc () ssimicro ! com>
Date:       1996-02-19 18:38:29

I would like to offer my help in creating a new (replacement) section in the
FreeBSD handbook. Although the handbook in general is very well done, I
found that the section (11.2.2) on PPP dialup (server) configuration a
little too general.
After much wrestling, I have finally gotten FreeBSD to function as a dial-up
router, and would be interested in documenting my experience for the rest of
the FreeBSD community. Are you interested?

Jeremy Childs