List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    How can I help?
From:       Francisco Reyes <freyes () i-2000 ! com>
Date:       1995-08-24 23:32:00

I sent a note with some documentation suggestions yesterday.
Now I am looking for other ways to contribute to the
documentation process.

I am fairly new to FreeBsd so I would be best at things that
don't need lots of FreeBsd knowledge.

Depending what is needed the most these are some of the things
I feel I could help with:
- Freebsd WEB pages
- Installation documentation (writing a manual for newbies
like myself)
- Revise online help descritpions using during install
- Create CGI scripts to automate some processes such as the
registration counter using the WEB pages.