List:       freebsd-doc
Subject:    Installing BSD on whole 2ND drive
From:       Andy Diller <dillera () cygnus ! umd ! edu>
Date:       1995-03-11 7:32:34

There  is a need for a new entry for the INSTALLATION portion.

"How to install freeBSD onto the 2nd drive of a 2 drive system"

- i have two drives on my 486
- the WHOLE first on is DOS
- the WHOLE second one is freeBSD

what do I do?

------
I can't even get an answer to this- every time I boot bsd, and type:

hd(1,a)/kernal

as per the TROUBLESHOOTING

it just can't seem to find hd1 !!!!!

Does anyone at freeBSD got an answer? I'll glady write up the FAQ is I
can get a solution.

| /|_|_|_   Andrew Diller	                                       |
| /|_| |_  dillera@cygnus.umd.edu      	                               |
|             http://www.wam.umd.edu/~dillera/  		       |