List:       freebsd-cvsweb
Subject:    Broken link to file in repo
From:       Michelangelo Giorgi <michelangelo.giorgi () cern ! ch>
Date:       2010-11-10 10:42:15

Hi,
I attempted to add a file some months ago, a file named
CovMatrices_Jet_Etmiss_Version1_Cone4H1TowerJets.root
inside the Hu-Berlin - APlusPlus framework
(precisely to this path)
http://isscvs.cern.ch/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/APlusPlus/libAtlasAnalysis/dbase/?cvsroot=huberlin

I remember that my 'cvs add' attempt failed in the beginning, and
therefore I never commited the file in the repository.

Now apparently it happens that some remnant of this file is somehow in
there, but with a broken link:
cvs update: Updating dbase
a `dbase/CovMatrices_Jet_Etmiss_Version1_Cone4H1TowerJets.root'

I tried to 'cvs remove' it, but it tells me that nothing is known about it.
Since it was never there, and never used anyway, I would really like to
remove it. could you please give me a hint about how to do that ?

Thank you very much,
                                    Michelangelo