List:       freebsd-cvsweb
Subject:    Preview of image files controlled by CVSWeb
From:       Tom J Horton <tom.horton () multi-tek ! com>
Date:       2005-02-04 16:34:16

I'm using CVSWeb 3.0 and I'm controlling PDF and image files (GIF and
JPG) files. Is there a way to customize the web interface to give a
preview or thumbnail view of a directory that contains images? Some of
my directories contain 20+ files and it would be nice to see the
directory listing show a thumbnail view of the pictures so I could
select the one I want quickly.
I'm running CVS and CVSWeb on Mac OS X Server 10.3

Thanks for any help,

Tom