List:       freebsd-current
Subject:    Re: What's going on with crypto all of a sudden ?
From:       Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk () wam ! umd ! edu>
Date:       2000-06-29 14:50:46

:-) Well, I didn't know that... That could explain it.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|