List:       freebsd-current
Subject:    Re: ESXi VM does not boot in UEFI mode from 20190906 snapshot ISO
From:       Rebecca Cran <rebecca () bsdio ! com>
Date:       2019-09-21 23:26:42

On 2019-09-18 16:29, Yuri Pankov wrote:
> Yes, exactly, sorry for not mentioning it.
>
> ESXi version: 6.7.0
> ESXi build number: 13006603

Sorry, I've realized it's _not_ crashing when we call ExitBootServices
after all: it's just that we can't call printf after that point. I've
found it gets to the point of executing the kernel and then crashes.
I've had it booting a couple of times by setting console=comconsole, but
I'm not sure if that's relevant.

--
Rebecca Cran