List:       freebsd-current
Subject:    Updated ec-burst.diff patch
From:       Nate Lawson <nate () root ! org>
Date:       2003-07-01 8:07:53

Please download and try the new version.  It correctly implements burst
mode to the best of the 2.0 spec.  Like the previous message, please
report the appropriate dmesgs ("acpi_ec0*" and "EC Waited*") and any
errors or regression.  I've tested "du -a /" while plugging/unplugging the
power cable on my laptop many times with no errors.

I haven't received any feedback yet.  This WILL hit the tree in a few
weeks because it fixes known problems.  Test it now or test it then.  :)

Thanks,
-Nate