List:       freebsd-current
Subject:    New signal code going in.
From:       Jeff Roberson <jroberson () chesapeake ! net>
Date:       2003-03-31 21:31:33

Over the next few hours I'll be commiting initial support for the 1:1
threading code.  Mostly I'll be commiting the signal related bits.

I intend to break up this patch in to several smaller commits.  Each
commit should leave the tree in a stable, working, compilable state.  I
may screw something up though.  Just be aware that it will be a few hours
to get this all in while I test each mini patch and so on.

Cheers,
Jeff