List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Re: Stox in Play
From:       "Kenneth P. Stox" <ken () stox ! org>
Date:       2006-11-05 1:59:38

Damn spammers, how dare they use my name for their treacherous payload.

I will, however, make a financial suggestion to the list, donate now to
the FreeBSD foundation. You'll feel so much better, at tax time, knowing
that your money went to help a fine cause. You've seen some of our
developers, wouldn't you feel safer knowing they were pounding out code
rather than roaming the streets? I know I will. ;->