List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    CUPS problem
From:       DanGer <danger () wilbury ! sk>
Date:       2003-11-23 22:22:38

i have installed CUPS on my computer which is running FBSD4.9 release.
when i started cupsd and connected to localhost:631 and wanted to add
new printer there was a screen with name location and description. i filled in
all and then pressed continue and than i got:

Request Entity Too Large

The request is too large for this server to process.

I dont know what does this mean, have you some ideas why it doesent
works?

Thank you.