List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Re: LDAP Admin?
From:       Terry Lambert <tlambert2 () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2002-11-13 6:59:48

Eric Anderson wrote:
> > Probably your best bet is to query the Samba community, and
> > potentially, the OpenLDAP community.
>
> Hmm.. ok.. you're right.. I find the FreeBSD community to be much more
> "up on the times" compared to some other groups.
>
> Thanks Terry..

No problem.  Kurt Zelinga knows what he's doing; I've found the
OpenLDAP community to be very helpful; I used to be much more
active in it (if you look at their CVS tree, the "FreeBSD patches"
they imported immediately after the UMich code ar actually the 120K
of patches that I put together).  Some people have dropped out, or
only look in occasionally these days (like myself), but that's
mostly because you don't have to screw around if the code already
works.

-- Terry