List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Re: 4.5 release date?
From:       bmah () FreeBSD ! ORG (Bruce A !  Mah)
Date:       2002-01-28 19:04:32

If memory serves me right, chip wrote:
> I see 4.5 is at rc3 now, it the site says there will be one more rc. Any idea
> when the final release will be available for download in iso? For some reason
> I thought it would have been around the 20 of this month. I must've read
> something wrong somewhere.

"Real soon now".  It's not up to me to give a definite time, but I'd say
we're in the stage of tying up loose ends.

(For what it's worth, I consider the release documentation to be done.)

The original target release date was 20 January, but the schedule
slipped for several reasons.  See the archives of the -qa list for
details.

Bruce.