List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Re: Printing (can't get it right)
From:       Andreas Klemm <andreas () klemm ! gtn ! com>
Date:       1998-04-28 18:33:26

On Mon, Apr 27, 1998 at 03:55:25AM -0400, Lanny Baron wrote:
>    Hi,
>
>     I am wondering if anyone else here  besides Mr. Lehey (hi Greg) has
> been able to get a printer such as a Canon BJC-4100 to print, legibly. I
> have tried with ghostscript (can't figure that either), with postscript
> (ditto) and have now pulled about 320 hairs out of my head.

Use the apsfilter port in the FreeBSD ports collection.
Or try my new apsfilter beta from my homepage, see below in sig.
The new setup would help you better finding a suitable driver.

--
Andreas Klemm                             http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
What gives you 90% more speed, for example in kernel compilation ?