List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Re: Andreessen: Linux use growing
From:       Johann Visagie <wjv () cityip ! co ! za>
Date:       1998-04-28 14:42:09

Brett Glass wrote:

> O'Reilly doesn't publish the text of all of its books online. But
> you can see some chapters at the DDJ site, and the rest if you
> look at the book in a bookstore....

There used to be a set of articles by Schulman entitled "Windows 95:  What it
is, what it isn't, and why it matters" somewhere on ORA.  That was when they
had only just decided to publish a series of books on Windows.

The articles were quite enlightening, if not overly technical.

I wasn't even aware that this information had found its way into a published
book, though it doesn't surprise me...

-- V

Johann Visagie | Email: wjv@CityIP.co.za | Tel: +27 21 419-7878