List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Was: Re: COMDEX trip report..
From:       Mark Murray <mark () grondar ! za>
Date:       1996-11-30 14:17:18

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:
> year old kid, and that's about it - these are *small* mediums).  The

This line reminded me... (Apologies in advance)

Thhis really happened here (Promise (*))

It seems that a less-than-mentally-stable midget psychic escaped
from our local mental hospital after seducing his nurse. The next
day, the newpapers ran the headlines:

NUT SCREWS AND BOLTS; SMALL MEDIUM AT LARGE.

(*) If you believe this, I have a bridge to sell you.
--
Mark Murray                PGP key fingerprint = 80 36 6E 40 83 D6 8A 36
This .sig is umop ap!sdn.                        BC 06 EA 0E 7A F2 CE CE