List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Re: Terry's new habits...
From:       Softweyr LLC <softweyr () xmission ! com>
Date:       1996-10-24 23:26:07

Some sick individual asked:
 > Who wouldn't kill to have a chance to peek into ~terry/.newsrc ?

Not me.  I used to be his newsfeed, back in UUCP days.  Not a pretty
sight.  The violence, the language, all those particles crashing into
one another.  Gack!  Fizzix ain't pretty, folks.

As an aside, and a minor embarrassment to Terry, the "lab rats" at
Weber each used to have their own uid=0 account; the username for these
acounts was the standard usersname with an "r" appended.  I still
snicker to think of a system run by a "terryr."  ;^)