List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Re: ok, look folks
From:       grog () lemis ! de (Greg Lehey)
Date:       1996-10-17 9:03:03

Terry Lambert writes:

>> (4) Save those useful and, apparently, ignored messages from
>> 	majordomo when you subscribe. (Even make a mail-box
>> 	file to	keep them in)
>
> I suggested this before, and I'll suggest it again:
>
> Each list whould have a monthly "FAQ" posting that goes out automatically;
> it would include "how to unsubscribe".

Good idea.  I think I'll do it.  In fact, I've done it, about 2 weeks
ago, on -questions ("How to get best results from FreeBSD-questions";
maybe I should change the subject line").  I've certainly learnt some
stuff from this exchange, though, and Monday's version should be
different again.  Comments welcome.

Greg