List:       freebsd-chat
Subject:    Re: Theo filter
From:       Scanner <scanner () webspan ! net>
Date:       1996-09-05 17:43:51

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, Timothy Brown wrote:

> Wouldn't it be more beneficial for both communities to take a step back and
> summarize what might be worth it for inclusion in the NetBSD/FreeBSD trees?
> It seems to me that, since Theo is importing from Net/FreeBSD, then
> Net/FreeBSD should import from him, and then the merge between the three BSD
> clones will grow closer.

Just a hint but I can tell you that this will NEVER happen unless GOD
himself comes down and merges them himself. In any event, All this arguing
and public trashing is hurting *BSD. It only damages no one wins.

So everyone go get a beer or get laid but stop this public flamefest.

And terry this is all your fault :) (im joking terry dont get mad)

Chris

--

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.5 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126